Inspected and tested in accordance with U.S. Coast Guard regulations. Rings contain unicellular polyurethane foam for buoyancy. Floating polypropylene grab lines contain UV stabilizers to enhance sunlight resistance. Rings feature Sewn in beckets to secure grab line. Choose between energy absorbent vinyl skin or tough hard shell polyethylene skin. SOLAS approved models equipped with reflective tape.
- Vinyl skin life rings can be painted or numbered with excellent adhesion
- For both recreational and commercial use
- Most durable life ring on the market
- Vinyl skin is more puncture resistance and less likely to tear or scuff
- All life rings meet USCG approval for both commercial and recreational use