Inspected and tested in accordance with U.S. Coast Guard regulations. Life rings contain unicellular polyurethane foam for buoyancy. Floating polypropylene grab lines contain UV stabilizers to enhance sunlight resistance. Our life preserver rings feature sewn-in beckets to secure the grab line. Choose between energy-absorbent vinyl skin or tough hardshell polyethylene skin. SOLAS-approved models equipped with reflective tape.
- Vinyl skin life rings can be painted or numbered with excellent adhesion
- For both recreational and commercial use
- Most durable life preserver ring on the market
- Vinyl skin is more puncture resistant and less likely to tear or scuff
- All life rings meet USCG approval for both commercial and recreational use