- Solar powered light charges during the daylight hours and automatically turns on at dusk to alert boaters of hazards
- Easily attaches to buoys, docks, moorings, or anything else that needs nighttime identification with 1/4” diameter hardware
- Designed to fit on top of Sur-MarkTM Buoy #46104. Well nuts are recommended for buoy mounting.
- Lights come equipped with three flash modes built in (15, 30, 60 flashes/minute).
- Unit is constructed with a tough, waterproof (not submersible) plastic housing to keep the light working in all conditions
- Replaceable AA NiMH batteries (2 per light)
NOTE: Check with local agencies governing your waterway before installing.