New Products for 2011
Comfort ZoneTM Boat Misting System
- Cools temperatures up to 30o instantly!
- Uses a one of a kind pump that delivers 150psi, draws only ONE amp, and regulates water flow as low as one gallon per hour.
- 1/4” small Misting Line has quick connect Tee Connectors & Nozzles which makes it EASY for dis-assembly or adjustment.
- Several easy water source options, including existing onboard water source.
- Basic Kit comes assembled and includes pump, filters, nozzles, tubing and more!
Learn More about Comfort ZoneTM Now!
A portable instant cleat that is used as an insert to the rod holder when a fender is required for docking and no permanent cleat is available along the beam in the cockpit of a boat. ReadyCleat® is inserted into any standard size rod holder up to 9.5" in depth, providing an instant fender cleat ready for action. Made from high-impact glass fiber reinforced Lexan to withstand the harsh marine environment.
Fleece Dock Wheel Covers
Specifically Designed to fit over our Dock Pro Inflatable Dock Wheels. Constructed from 12 oz. Blizzard Fleece, these 100% polyester dock wheel covers are available in white only and come with reinforced hem with an adjustable tie-on opening for a snug fit.
StepSafeTM Dock Hand Rail
- The Dock Hand Rail can be mounted to any dock to aid in boarding or leaving your boat.
- Made from rust-proof extruded aluminum with a bright dip anodized finish.
- Features an etched top surface to ensure a solid grip.
- Large solid mounting plates are drilled for 1/2" bolts.
- Sized to perfectly fit 6" wide dock boards.
Fisherman's Dock Box
New to our line of dock boxes comes the ideal fisherman's storage dock box. This box has all the features and benefits of our standard fiberglass dock boxes with the addition of rod holders on the underside of the lid. This added feature is a great way to keep your fishing poles stored and easily out of the way of all your other boating gear. Easily accommodates poles up to 7' long.
Aerators & Fountains
Taylor Made aerators and decorative aerators, commonly called fountains, are simple, mechanical devices. They offer an easy, cost effective solution to water quality problems in ponds and small lakes up to two acres. All models offer high oxygen transfer with low initial and operating costs. They are perfect for backyard ponds, golf course ponds, retention ponds, and ornamental ponds. Fountains offer the same benefits of aeration while providing an attractive display and are ideal for ponds in the public eye. Easy to install by one person.